Looking for a stable employer with a diversified product portfolio?
Would you like to contribute to develop innovative solutions in the 5G domain?
If so, please take a few minutes and read about your potential new job.
Our client is an innovative global leader in 5G, networks and phones which offers quality, modernization and
the strongest standards of stability and trust solutions across mobile and cloud systems.
You will join a team which is responsible for creating test environments and driving some improvements, as well
as requirements analysis, design and implementation of verification scenarios. Some members of the team are
responsible the for IP design and some for the methrics driven verification using UVM.
Your tasks will include:
- IP verification and/ or design
- Contributing to requirements analysis and decomposition
- Designing and implementing verification scenarios
- Working in an advanced continuous integration system
To be a good fit for the IP Design Verification Engineer role, you will have:
- BSc degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or equivalent in a related technical field
- Minimum of 4+ years of commercial experience in FPGA related jobs
- Experience in IP design in a number of projects or verification skills: System UVM, Verilog or willingness to learn
- Experience with defined flow and/or object oriented programming
- Understanding of technical documentation
- Good mathematical skills
- Very good English
Nice to have:
- Telecommunication background
- Knowledge of embedded systems
- Experience with Matlab or similar tool
- Experience with script languages (e.g. Python)
Keys to success:
You want to collaborate with a team of professionals and you have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
You are a result-oriented and innovative individual who can manage complex challenges.
Our Client offers:
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours and fully remote.
- Annual bonus.
- Life insurance.
- Medical insurance.
- Lunch and sport cards.
- Co-financing of kindergartens and nurseries.
Reasons to join:
- You will work with on real time systems with complex problems to solve
- You will join a company for which work life balance is very important
- You will work in a company which provides career paths for the employee to the point you are satisfied
Sounds Interesting? Send us your CV by applying on this page.
The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent. We have prepared some necessary information, you can find in document: "Information regarding the processing of your personal data". There you will find how your Personal Data is being processed and what your rights are in connection to this.
The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
Sowelo Consulting sp. z o.o. sp. k. is entered in the register of employment agencies under the number: 17107
Powered by JazzHR