Pipeline QC Inspector, Atyrau
1. Report to Quality Manager and has responsibility to conduct discipline inspections and document results according to project procedures.
2. Must have adequate knowledge of non-metallic pipeline construction such as GRE, HDPE is essential.
3. Adequate knowledge of Civil construction works pertains to earth works, trenching, compaction, back filling and concreting will be required.
4. Perform inspections of in process and completed work, installations and testing to ensure compliance with project design specifications and drawings in a timely manner.
5. Plan, lead, and ensure TCO and contractors’ performance of inspections to ensure compliance with project design specifications and drawings and as prescribed by project Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and Construction and Quality Inspection (CQI) documents, in a timely manner.
6. Ensure timely completion of CQIs and expedite delivery to Completions group for compilation into System Dossiers. Ensure CQI completeness and correctness for turnover.
7. Interface daily with Area Construction Superintendents and supervision to determine needs and provide inspection coverage and completion of CQIs to meet Area requirements.
8. Coordinate inspections and Notifications for Inspections with others as necessary to ensure inspections and CQIs are completed in a timely manner.
9. Proactively identify and assist construction management and supervisor in applying Best Practices and Lessons Learned and gaining implementation of actions necessary to improve Area performance.
10. Provide training for TCO and contractor staff to ensure project quality requirements are clearly understood and achieved.
11. Prepare inspection status reports for Quality Manager, including Project Weekly Quality Reports.
12. Ensure development and publication of NCRs and Surveillance Reports to identify and gain resolution of discrepancies observed during construction phase.
13. Play active role in deployment of project safety culture, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
14. Plan and conduct weekly Safety Audits of all Areas of responsibility.
15. Ensure good housekeeping at all times and timely completion of actions to resolve safety issues
16. Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures and perform assigned duties in a safe manner and, while leading others, has responsibility for their safety and ensures they comply with established safety policies and procedures, and practice safe work habits.
17. Perform according to Quality team expectations including Operational Excellence and Quality Team Values.
Recruiter : a.nabiyev