Are you known as a multitasking guru? Can you keep smiling and organised even when the tasks and pressure are piling up? Then we’d love to speak with you about our latest opening in Almaty!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 129 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
Our journey in Kazakhstan started in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
Our new Office Manager will be at the heart of the business in Almaty, making sure everything keeps ticking along as we continue this hyper-growth phase. This role will need someone who can stay positive and enthusiastic whilst being super-busy; but most importantly someone who is ruthlessly organised and can keep track of lots of different moving parts at once! It goes without saying that you’re a natural people-person and you love providing excellent service regardless of what you’re doing :)
What you'll be doing
- Point person for maintenance, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Oversee the operations of the front desk, be the face of the company
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, health insurance providers, and office lease
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Preform and support day-to-day functions within the HR department (working with HQ and local payroll)
- Participate in the planning and execution of company events and welfare activities
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Fluent in Kazakh & Russian, and able to work in English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!