Physics Department, School of Science and Technology
- Planning, organizing and conducting Physics teaching, research and curricular activities in the Department of Physics at the School of Science and Technology of Nazarbayev University.
perform teaching of:
- recitations (problem-solving classes)
- laboratories (including lab equipment handling)
- grading of assignments (home work problems, quizzes, exams, lab reports, etc.)
- An earned undergraduate degree in Physics or closely related area of science or engineering is required.
- An earned Master degree in Physics or closely related area of science or engineering is a plus.
- Strong ability to solve general physics problems is required.
- Prior experience with scientific instrumentation, computer programming and conducting research is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in General Physics are required.
- Commitment, flexibility, punctuality, collaboration, honesty, integrity, cultural sensitivity are required.
- Excellent English language communication skills are required as all instructions at NU are conducted in English.
- Knowledge of Russian and Kazakh languages is a plus.
- Fluency in MS Office and Internet are required.