JOB DESCRIPTION : Summary of Job :
Summary of Job :
Core Job Responsibilities :
1. Develop and maintain in depth knowledge for assigned product / relevant therapeutic area through attendance / participation at key internal meetings / training sessions, relevant congresses, and seminars and by regular self-
study of the national / international literature.
2. Provide expert medical / scientific advice / guidance for assigned products and related therapeutic areas, including responding to requests for scientific / technical information.
3. Establish and maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centers; participation in scientific congresses, coordinating advisory boards, round-
table meetings, discussion fora etc.
4. Deliver training to sales forces and other departments; develop and update relevant training materials.
5. Deliver scientific presentations and medical education programs to healthcare professionals.
6. Screen relevant literature and other information from relevant scientific societies meetings and conferences and develop summaries of key messages for use within the Company
7. Clinical Research Activities.
8. Review and preparation of promotional material. Ensure the medical / scientific content is correct and fully compliant with Abbott's internal policies and guidelines.
9. Provide medical / scientific input into marketing strategy and key commercial initiatives. Monitor the environment for competitive intelligence (e.
g. product strategies, studies, commercial messages, positioning, etc.) and communicate, where appropriate, within the Company.
Skills and experience required :
JOB FAMILY :
Medical & Scientific Affairs
DIVISION : EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION : Kazakhstan >
Almaty : 117 / 6 Dostyk St.
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS : WORK SHIFT :
WORK SHIFT : Standard
TRAVEL : MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE :
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE : Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES :