Purpose of job
Within the framework of Sanofi-aventis global business strategy contribute to the achievement of the company’s objectives by maximizing the availability of products to the market, through coordination of forecasting process and demand management.
1. Forecasting. Active participation in the monthly forecasting, together with product managers to ensure the forecast is in frame of market trends.
2. Interacting with the International HUB and BUD HP HUB regarding production supply in order to ensure timely delivery of goods in accordance with the policies of the company.
3. Participation on PVCmeetings to update the status of documents filing, of approval, of validation variations in VISTA, of re-
registrations / registrations, of changes in packaging materials and instructions (PVC), of BS creation and futher action plan with the experts of the Department of registration and PVC CA coordinators.
4. Controlling products with a short shelf-life and slow moving products. Risk management of the products with upcomingexpiration date.
5.Participating in the budget (F1, F2, B, LRP)preparation, updating the portfolio, conducting the non-promotion products budget.
6.Product Foreward (PFWD).
7. Monitoring and executing of the launches in Central Asia and Kazakhstan markets. Also participating in the monthly meeting to update the project status of new product launches (NPL).
8. Statistical and analytical reports.
Qualifications and know-how
motivated, Initiative driven.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers.
We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.