1) plans, implements and coordinates the implementation of recruitment activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as in foreign countries in order to attract applicants / candidates to Foundation, Undergraduate, Zero Year of Master s Programs, Master’s and PhD programs of the University (hereinafter academic programs of the University);
2) collaborates with structural divisions of the University, central and local executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign partners, educational organizations, specialized organizations and other bodies for the implementation of recruitment activities;
3) organizes the participation of the Division in Kazakhstani, international educational exhibitions and promotes the University and its academic programs to potential applicants / candidates;
4) reviews and approves the recruitment plans of the Schools and monitors their implementation to ensure the achievement of the University’s strategic goals as needed;
5) maintains sections on recruitment events of the University on the official website of the University;
6) coordinates the activity of the Call-center as per the assignment of the Head of the Division;
7) participates in the analysis and planning of the work of the Division;
8) works with the electronic database of applicants / candidates;
9) makes proposals to the Head of Division to improve recruitment processes as well as optimize the University’s business processes in general;
10) timely and properly executes the tasks of the Head and the University s management;
11) observes the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Employer s internal documents;
12) is responsible for exercising the labor and performance discipline;
13) is responsible for ensuring the integrity of official documents, and prevention of the disclosure or leakage of confidential and business information, as well as information of restricted access in accordance with the legislation, Charter and internal documents of the Employer;
14) in case of dismissal, is responsible for timely transfer of all paper documentation, digital information, inventory to another employee as instructed by the Head (to be certified by the act of acceptance-transfer).
Higher professional education, preferable from a higher educational institution with English language of instruction;
A Master’s degree is preferrable.
Work experience :
Minimum five years in the relevant field;
Minimum three years with a Master’s degree in the relevant area.
Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education;
Knowledge of and proficiency in English, Kazakh and Russian;
High level of knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Problem-solving skills with professional judgment;
Analytical skills : to use insights from multiple sources to recommend policy changes;
Ability to refine policies for a function or area of work;
Skills to prepare reports, analytical notes of the Division;
Ability to work with representatives of different cultures and nationalities;
Other requirements :
Building effective relations;
Sense of responsibility.
Recruitment and selection process
Recruitment and selection at Nazarbayev University include the following process : preliminary selection based on experience and qualifications, assessments (e.
g. technical skills / capabilities, aptitude, personality, work samples, in-basket exercises, and informal interviews), and motivation.
Formal interviews form the final stage of the selection process.
They are typically based on organizational values and behaviors and conducted in English.
You are encouraged to share your views and values to identify how they fit into Nazarbayev University core values