MOW Manager, Tengiz, 28 / 28
1. A person with higher railroad education with a specialization Railroad Tracks Facilities and / or proven experience of working in length of service in analogous position no less than 5 years.
2. in his / her activities is guided by :
3. Significant experience in providing administrative control issues related to contracts with local and foreign contractors, the quality of services provided, the corresponding executable works and material supplied by technical requirements, the provisions of the Labor Code,
the customs and tax legislation of Kazakhstan.
4. Experience in planning, organizing and conducting the current, average and major repairs of railway tracks 5. Advanced PC, AutoCad and TIBCO user
6. Experience in the elimination of consequences of RR accidents and direct participation in large-scale emergency and recovery operation.
7. Experience of conducting examinations commission of station tracks, monthly scheduled and unscheduled inspections of tracks and turnouts, weekly inspections of the main ways of using the Track Vehicles removable way.
8. Knowledge of the instructions to ensure traffic safety during track work.
9. to know the basic principles of operation of modern computerized MOW railway equipment.
10. Be familiar with local regulations, the guests, laws and regulations relating to the service path
Recruiter : n.zhuldiz