Completed full- / part-time higher-level education and 3 years of employment experience in the same specific occupation.
Duties shall include :
Job duties overview
1. Responsible for preparation / control and handover of as-built E&I documentation.
2. Interface and communication with all construction stakeholders : Information Management Center (IMC), Construction Group, Business Partners, Operations etc.
3. Control / maintaining / update / approval of as-built documentation package forms.
4. Review and study of AFC Job Packs. Timely inform supervisors of any non-compliance with standards, specification and RoK regulatory and technical documentation.
5. Add system boundaries information received from OPS into the data base.
6. Develop initial Indexes of as-built documentation (checklists, acts, forms etc.) for construction / pre-commissioning / commissioning activities, finalize them with stakeholders, process and revise Indexes as per received comments, submit approved Indexes to responsible parties.
Re-issue Indexes, as required.
7. Accept and verify as-built documentation. Liaise with Contractors to eliminate non-compliances in as-built documentation.
8. Liaise with Contractors to expedites as-built documentation handover.
9. Verify passports for registered equipment as per RoK requirements.
10. Responsible for development / implementation
11. Ensure Contractors certificates correctness and relevance.
12. Update information in Turnover data bases and project folders.
13. Familiar with project priorities and work schedules.
14. Organize, coordinate and participate in construction walkdowns, prepare punch lists.
15. Liaise with Contractors to expedites as-built documentation handover.
16. Support and advise Contractors / Construction Specialists on all aspects related to as-built documentation completeness.
17. Provide as-built documentation handover progress evaluation report to Turnover Supervisor.
18. Improve work processes and participate in turnover procedure development.
19. General office duties.