Lead - Business Development
Orica
Kazakhstan, Vostochno-Kazakhstan
2 дня назад

Orica is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and innovative blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets, a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction, and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunnelling.

Orica has a diverse workforce of around 11,500 employees and contractors, servicing customers across more than 100 countries.

Our purpose is to make our customers successful, every day, all around the world. We take pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably.

Together, these enable us to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.

Short Description

Breakaway is an all-inclusive business improvement program that will focus on growth, optimisation and cost involving every part of the organisation.

The Breakaway Lead role is accountable for providing subject matter expertise to drive and deliver transformation initiatives through coaching and developing initiative owners in business improvement fundamentals, best practice and Breakaway processes.

It is also the primary Wave finance approver for initiatives. Approximately 70% of the role is focused specifically on Commercial initiatives & value delivery, with the other 30% on broader Breakaway aspects

Long Description

  • Member of bid team for select large new business opportunities
  • Provide subject matter expertise on, and foster development and sharing of, business improvement fundamentals, best practice principles & Breakaway processes including use of Wave.
  • In particular, develop and implement specialist & best practice commercial processes in conjunction with regional Commercial Managers

  • Provide expertise on measurement, formulation, tracking and reporting to ensure program is fit for purpose
  • Consult and coach initiative owners on how to develop business cases including financial measurement against an eligible baseline, how to problem solve during implementation and management of risk with a particular bias towards the commercial stream
  • Manage & own the Breakaway business case and valuation templates
  • Manage Idea Generation Sessions and other workshops to replenish pipeline, accelerate value and prioritise projects
  • Manage the integrity of financial reporting and valuations in partnership with VP Finance including random health checks and targeted deep dives
  • Finance approval of initiatives (L2-L5), liaising with CTO finance and finance team as required
  • Ensure initiative owners maintain Wave and successfully move initiatives through the stage gates
  • Identify and escalate road blocks to Senior Manager Breakaway whilst recommending mitigation plan
  • Coach graduates on business improvement fundamentals as they rotate through the Breakaway team
  • Preparation of ad hoc reports and presentations to support Breakaway process
  • Competencies

    Core Behavioural) Collaborates

    Core Behavioural) Situational adaptability

    Core Behavioural) Customer focus

    Core Behavioural) Self-development

    Core Behavioural) Courage

    Core Behavioural) Plans and aligns

    Core Behavioural) Develops talent

    Core Behavioural) Decision quality

    Core Behavioural) Cultivates innovation

    Core Behavioural) Action oriented

    Core Behavioural) Drives vision and purpose

    Core Behavioural) Ensures accountability

    Footer

  • The opportunities, facilities and environment associated with working in an international organisation; - Career paths that are totally flexible allowing you to specialise or become a generalist;
  • A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged; - Training programs, opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth;
  • Competitive salary packages
  • Step 2
    Откликнуться
    Добавить в избранные
    Удалить из Избранного
    Откликнуться
    Мой Email
    Нажимая «Продолжить», я даю согласие neuvoo на обработку моих данных и отправку уведомлений по электронной почте, как описано в Политике конфиденциальности neuvoo. В любое время я могу отозвать свое согласие или отказаться от подписки.
    Продолжить
    Форма заявки