The role of Commercial Manager is responsible for development and implementation of sales strategy, managing Key Accounts Managers, sales force and leading the most important customers.
Commercial Manager will be in charge of the Net Sales delivery for all channel with adequate discount budget management with special attention to effectiveness and control over budgets.
Excellence in trade initiatives execution with delivery of main KPIs. Ultimate success measure - growing market share of key brands, achieving overall customer satisfaction.
Representing GSK Consumer Healthcare in the capacity as Commercial Manager, the is the custodian of GSK’s reputation. Using sound judgement, Commercial Manager is accountable for the GSK Values and Expectations and ethical standards, as well as local laws, to ensure we operate with the highest level of trust and integrity.
Drive and manage the business :
1. Provide inspiration to the sales community and whole GSK in terms of creation & successful management of sales channels thanks to sound development of best-in class sales team 2.
Delivery of company net sales and profit targets in sales channels
3. Development and sound execution of channels, and Key Accounts strategy driving GSK brands market share growth
4. Improvement and constant challenge of RTM in the face of market change and dynamics 5. Creation of clear competitive advantage long term for GSK brands
6. Monitor market dynamics, customer and shopper insights to anticipate changes and ensure timely reaction on them.
7. Driving excellence of in-store execution to ensure best visibility, product availability and consumption growth of GSK brands.
Ensuring that right KPIs are set, tracked and evaluated 8. Delivery of high quality input to sales forecast positively influencing Forecast Accuracy and OTIF
9. Significant contribution to net revenue management process providing valuable input to brand pricing, price pack architecture, promotional strategy based on customer insight, driving rigorous G2N management
10. Building relationships with key customers, particularly at senior levels and utilizing these relationships to influence decisions being made in the GSK categories.
11. Building know-how and ROI mindset within his team so we constantly improve ROI
12. Development of sales organization quality and competencies as a team and as individuals, especially on key account management, in-store performance, financial acumen and negotiations skills.