Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant and retail partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step.
We are growing rapidly and inviting a Restaurant Development Associate to support Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Kazakhstan. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will assist with onboarding our restaurant partners, ensuring that menus are updated, and supporting the venues on a day-to-day basis. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success. In this entry level role you will have the opportunity to learn a lot about our operations and business, working with our restaurant team.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting onboarding venues into Wolt’s platform. This includes making sure we have the photos, helping with the menus, translations and training the venues.
- Ensuring that our restaurant partner menus on the platform are up to date, and making sure that our menu-platform is always up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Managing of our restaurant liaisons by identifying, training and keeping them up to speed with any urgent cases.
- Handling restaurant support together with our support associates.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Assisting the Restaurant Development Managers in any additional tasks related to working with our restaurant partners.
- Experience from customer service, administration, account management, or similar.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, analytical, detailed and service-oriented.
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus.
- Self-starter with a passion for food.
- Fluent in Russian and English, Kazakh is a plus.
So if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our jobs portal.