Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
The future is here. Be part of the pioneering team of Pyypl Ltd., the future’s leading digital payment card!
Pyypl Group (pronounced “people”) is a pioneering FinTech company rolling out services in multiple countries in the Middle East, Africa and Central Asia region. Similar companies globally include Revolut, Monzo, N26, and TransferWise.
We are proudly regulated by various financial services regulators, and our Group Headquarters is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are a family of very experienced digital experts. We are a true product company, extremely results driven, and always try to positively surprise our customers. We want to hear that magical “wow!’ from our customers.
To boost our growth, we are now looking for new energetic, skillful, ethical members to our family!
We are URGENTLY seeking for a Business Operations Manager – New Markets who will be responsible for the Techno-Commercial Operations in Kazakhstan. He/She will be responsible to lead the business project plan, and to design, execute and manage overall company’s initiatives and operations for its growth, sustainability and to meet Pyypl’s global directions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gain understanding on the initiation and commencement of the business in the country;
- Act as a strategic business partner, with ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on these information;
- Perform market research, initiate and participate in partner meetings;
- Perform technical testing of the product/app and act as part of the project team;
- Develop and implement right processes and practices for whole operations in accordance with the legalities of the country;
- Actively contributing to the development of company's Business and Project plan, ensuring it's alignment with Pyypl global directions;
- Lead the business and project plan execution together with the Project Management Team and proactively work with local market data to understand market's needs and our user's experience in regards of our products;
- Initially strategize and implement financial budgets and resource allocations to keep the business running, but with cost-control consideration;
- Provide a safe, secure and compliant environment for our users, partners and teammates;
- Secure implementation of company’s rules and guidelines according to the business plan;
- Plays a significant role in a long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes;
- Achieving growth and long-term business development while keeping our users and partners in focus;
- Drive and coordinate the project implementation process and secure that all tasks will be derived within time and quality scope;
- Hire and develop business leaders and teams in the areas of responsibility. Identify and develop talents and secure succession planning;
- Perform commercial activities such as identification of potential service kiosks and other load channels, including formulation of service agreements.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management or related field
- With 5-8 years' experience in overall project management and business operations;
- Previous experience in project implementation/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills is required;
- Previous experience rolling out commercial operations in new markets/countries is highly preferred;
- Experience rolling out B2C mobile wallet or mobile money services is preferred but not required;
- Experience in Telecommunication services organization or related industries preferred but not required;
- With vast experience in developing and implementing business plans and action plans, working with budgets, providing clear direction and following up goals;
- Experience in leading in a changing environment
- Proficient in speaking the native/local language of the country
- Proven record of being an excellent leader;
- With excellent analytical thinking;
- Ability to look at the big picture and create long and short-term planning initiatives;
- Ability to recognize outside trends relevant for your local market and translate them into business opportunities;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees;
- Good communication skills with ability to influence and create energy and commitment within the organization and external partners;
- Ability to build alliances and partnerships with other organizations;
- Possess a strong performance and result orientation;
- Excellent English Communications Skills both written and verbal.
Pyypl is for People!
Pyypl is safe, secure, and 100% compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Powered by JazzHR