Posting Date Jan 10, 2019
Job Number 190003KV
Job Category Reservations
Location The Ritz-Carlton, Almaty, Almaty, Kazakhstan VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management / Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
1. Verify all reservation information with callers to ensure accuracy.
2. Accommodate and document special requests in an accurate and efficient manner.
3. Determine the most appropriate room type to meet guest requirements and maximize room rate.
4. Explain guarantee and cancellation policies to callers.
5. Describe room accommodations and benefit feature sale amenities to guests.
6. Use sales techniques when assisting guests in making reservations, including personalizing calls, obtaining complete guest needs, suggesting alternate dates or directing guests to sister properties on sold out days.
7. Answer guest questions about property facilities / services (e.g., hours of operation, room availability, restricted dates, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
8. Assign confirmation / cancellation numbers and clearly relay this information to callers, giving them the option of emailing and / or faxing these numbers.
9. Identify guest reservation needs by asking open-ended questions to obtain all necessary information, including enrollment in Marriott Rewards program.
10. Follow up selling techniques and sales strategies in order to maximize property revenue.
11. Identify repeat guests using appropriate codes
Essential job function :
1. Inform guests of rules and regulations regarding qualifying rates (e.g., government and special corporate rates and discounts).
2. Input and access data in reservation system by entering correct information into proper fields, including Marriott Rewards number, and asking for travel agency IATA and FIT numbers (i.
e., flags, comments, guest messages).
3. Verify availability of room type, rate, and occupancy before confirming any reservations.
4. Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
5. Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
At more than 80 award-winning properties worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen create experiences so exceptional that long after a guest stays with us, the experience stays with them.
As the premier worldwide provider of luxury experiences, we set the standard for rare and special luxury service the world over.
We invite you to explore The Ritz-Carlton.
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests.
Answer questions about property facilities / services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue.
Input and access data in reservation system. Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system.
Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.