Supervise the maintenance of all fishing tools equipment, ensuring all records and documents is keep up to date. Ensure all load-
outs are completed in a timely manner and all equipment meets Weatherford’s specifications.
To ensure all fishing tools equipment is functioning properly and in a presentable state. Make sure that all equipment is fit for purpose, before equipment is shipped to location.
2. Customer contact for the planning and ordering of equipment required for a fishing operation.
3. Supervision of team on a day to day basis, and delegation of duties them.
4. Training of shop personal on the proper methods of repair and maintenance of fishing & rental equipment.
5. Training of national Fishing Supervisor Trainees.
6. Work closely with the Base Fishing Coordinator on the ordering of equipment and spare part.
7. Ensure all paper work related to the job is filled out and signed by company representative before leaving location.
8. Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.