Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company, with over 23,000 employees and operations in more than 150 countries.
Our motto, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™ , reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
Tetra Pak RUBECCA is currently seeking for a qualified Tax manager .
1. Perform analysis of income tax related asset and liability accounts and deferred tax analysis, as required on a monthly basis, year end and quarterly financial reporting under IFRS and local GAAPs (Market Statutory IFRS), review corporate income tax returns and assist with accrualtoReturn adjustments.
Perform all tax compliance routines, drive of indirect taxes such as VAT, service taxes, and other applicable indirect taxes.
2. Interact with Legal advisors in case changes in Legislation can create different interpretations or in case we do not have same understanding, to avoid risks.
3. Support strategic tax planning in order to minimize risks and optimize tax costs. Negotiation with Tax Authorities about the concession of Special Tax Regimes / Procedures which represents tax savings and also improvement of internal procedures.
Consultancy to the business areas of the company, regarding any tax related matter.
4. Analyze tax perspective on alternative business solution proposed by customers, minimizing risks and optmizing business opportinities.
Propose alternatives if solution doesnt met, analyze and interpret tax laws and regulations and prepare technical reports on how they impact the organization’s operations.
5. Drive our main SAP system regarding indirect and direct taxes changes and adaptation GAPs, manage all other paralel systems that sustains the tax envirolment.
6. Support litigation cases regarding tax (except payroll), hire and provide support to external advisors, prepare and update reports.
7. Support in the forecasting and budgeting process, including analysis of effective tax rates and tax assumptions utilized in the process.
University degree (Masters) or equivalent in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Law.
Min. 5 years experience in tax management.
Communication and written level of English is mandatory.