Job Posting Date
Feb 20, 2018, 12 : 14 : 56 PM Position : Sales Engineer, x-BU
Location : Uralsk, Kazakhstan
Implement and support the sale of equipment, solutions and services offered by Emerson on the territory of the West-Kazakhstan region with focus on key customers such as "KPO", "Condensat", Zhaikmunai and others.
1. Effectively fulfill and be responsible for sales and profit plans for the department in the territory of the West-Kazakhstan region.
2. Actively visit existing customers and advertise equipment, promote solutions and service offered by Emerson.
3. Actively seek new opportunities for sales of equipment, solutions and services for new customers.
4. Negotiate with the relevant representatives of the client in the framework of the delegated authority in terms of pricing for equipment, solutions and services.
5. Be responsible for maintaining the list of prosecuted projects (Funnel) in CRM and PATT, drawing up a sales plan (POR) of equipment in the region.
Responsibility for the implementation of POR.
6. Assessment of the needs and tasks of customers and the proposal of suitable solutions. Ensuring customer loyalty.
7. Active participation in attracting key customers, including the creation of primary demand, coordination with customers of the products and solutions offered.
8. Active development of a strong partner network in the region.
9. To spend maximum time in negotiations with clients (personal meetings, telephone, fax, mail).
10. Identify the requirements of consumers for instrument products, promptly report to management on all comments made by customers to the products supplied.
Requirements Bachelor's degree in relevant technical discipline (or equivalent)
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it.
Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson.
Join our team and start your journey today.