Job description :
Responsible for study, design, and specification and services related to process plants for Concept, Feed and detailed design.
Responsible for heat and material balance, the development of process flow diagrams (PFD’s) , piping and instrument diagrams (P&ID’s) , system design parameters, and design or rating of equipment and apparatus such as heat exchangers, vessels, etc.
Pipe and Valve sizing, Hydraulic calculations, Process Datasheets. Also responsible for development of process simulators and controls / process optimization.
Performs all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter. Devises new approaches to problems encountered.
Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
Provides technical guidance to junior engineers. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
Will be responsible for leadership of a functional area on a project. Preferred experience of HYSYS, FLARENET, FLARESIM, and ROK, ANSI and API industry standards.
Able to produce Cost time resources (CTR’s). Take part in HAZID / HAZOP and concept selection workshops.
Requirements to candidates are as follows :
Name of Project
1. Type of Project i.e upstream, downstream, onshore gas, offshore The projects are mostly on downstream onshore oil / gas field facilities
2. Who are the EPC Contractors on the Project The KMGP provides with engineering design services and work on concept, Feed and details stages of projects including construction support.
The Construction and procurement performing by Client.
3. Are there specific nationalities you are looking to appoint? No.
4. Do you want someone with client side experience or can you accept someone who has mainly been at EPC Contractors / PMC’s?
There is no preference but having both experience on client side and EPC Contractor side will be considered as an comprehensive experience.
5. Do you have a preference to Upstream or downstream experience? Onshore or Offshore? Current Client projects are on Onshore downstream field and candidate should meet with this requirement.
The Onshore experience is benefit.