Основная роль :
продажи оборудования направления Power Systems (оборудование для распределения электроэнергии - низкое и среднее напряжение) по проектам ТШО
1) Support of TCO KAM in full projects sales process, from prescription to service agreements.
2) Build independent sales process (quotation, tendering, execution) for small and medium TCO projects.
3) Fulfilment of Sales and Orders budget targets.
4) Building of strong and trusted relationships with TCO company.
5) Communication with stakeholders inside the company (including English speaking colleagues).
6) Full reporting about routine activities and updates of the client / projects base in the Bridge Front Office resource SalesForce.com.
7) In case of need the employee can be invited to take an extra responsibility in different projects according to own specialty and immediate manager's orders.
8) Preparing action plans and periodical reports about business results, current projects and sales volume; informing the immediate manager about routine and urgent problems / challenges, offering the ways for solving them.
1) Technical education (Electrical specialization preferred).
2) Experience in B2B sales (Preferably to O&G customers).
3) Knowledge in the field of down-, mid- and up-stream O&G technology.
4) Good understanding of technical documents issued by TCO.
5) English language skills, at least on base level.
6) Good communication skills.